The recipe for Alexandria style liver is famous throughout Egypt. It’s a quick and easy recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Start by choosing a large pan with a cover.
- Over high heat, Heat the oil in the pan.
- When the oil is very hot, add the liver.
- Liver is delicate. Quickly and carefully stir fry it until it changes color.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover the pan.
- Cook over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- That’s it. The liver is ready!