Got a sweet tooth? Then you need to try out this amazing tasty recipe. These cookies are light and sweet. They can be made a lot of ways with different extracts. Also the ends can be dipped into melted chocolate which will make their taste even better.
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add egg and beat well.
3. Beat in almond and vanilla.
4. Sift together flour, cinnamon and salt.
5. Add to creamed mixture.
6. Chilling mixture overnight makes for fuller cookies.
7. Take a tablespoon of dough for each cookie shape into fingers and place on greased cookie sheet.
8. Sprinkle with sugar.
9. Bake at 350 F (176 C) for 20 minutes or until pale golden.
10. Cool on rack.
11. Dip one side of cookie in chocolate.
12. Place on waxed paper till set.