How about to spice things up and add more flavor to your older Infants and toddlers meal? Check out this amazing twisted recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place ground turkey in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a food processor or by hand, grate the carrot, apple, garlic and onion, or else mince very finely. Add to the bowl with turkey.
4. Add the 1/2 beaten egg (or whole egg for older kids), bran, thyme salt, and black pepper. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Scoop mixture up about 1/4 cup at a time (size of a large meatball) and roll into little sausage shapes, placing on a broiling pan or cookie sheet as you go (you may need to do two pans worth). Wet your hands periodically if it's sticky.
6. Place in broiler and broil for 10-15 minutes on one side, then turn over and broil 5-10 minutes more.
7. Remove and let cool. Store together in a freezer bag or individually wrapped in foil.