Satisfy your senses with this delicious, simple, and creamy soup which will give you an endless taste experience of fresh flavor that comes only from potatoes and arugula itself. You will be surprised that arugula or garden rocket which typically used in salads works well as a soup too.
- Sweat onion in oil until soft.
- Add potato and sweat further for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, season and bring to boil. Simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Add chopped arugula and simmer for 2 -3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, puree in blender until smooth, then return to rinsed out pot and
- Adjust seasoning and serve with shredded arugula on top.