Have you ever heard about Avocado Brownies? This tasty fusion recipe is just one of those interesting sounding recipes that you really need to try someday. Check it out!
1. Using an electric mixer, whip the eggs and sugar until fluffy.
2. Melt the chocolate chips, in a small stainless steel pan over low heat, just keep stirring, it melts fairly quickly.
3. Go back to your fluffy eggs and sugar mix and start mixing again, slowly adding the melted chocolate.
4. Once all is well combined, put away the electric mixer and start using a wooden spoon to blend in the cacao powder, almond meal, salt and vanilla extract.
5. Preheat oven to 350°degrees.
6. Mash up the avocados. After mashing by hand, use an electric mixer to get it as smooth as possible. If you have chunks of avocado, they will definitely show up in your brownies.
7. Now fold in the avocados to your thick chocolate mix. You can use the electric mixer again if you want.
8. Pour into an 8x8 baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes. Use a wooden toothpick or chopstick to test the middle. When it comes out clean, you are done!