Béchamel sauce, also known as white sauce, is made from a white butter and flour and milk. It is one of the mother sauces of French cuisine. It is used as the base for other sauces (such as Mornay sauce, which is Béchamel with cheese). Get into the core and start doing your own white sauce at home.
1. Melt butter in sauce pan and stir in heavy cream.
2. Cut cream cheese into chunks and stir into cream.
3. Add parmesan cheese and spices and stir until thoroughly melted.
4. Do not boil sauce, continue stirring on medium or low until smooth.
5. Remove from heat and toss with noodles, pasta, chicken, etc...