Kick out your taste buds with this amazing fusion bacon and tomato dip recipe. This is a quick and easy appetizer to whip together for any occasion. Trust me you will absolutely love it.
1. In medium bowl, with mixer, blend sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and green pepper, garlic powder, and black pepper.
2. Crumble bacon into small pieces and add to mixture.
3. Add chopped tomato and stir well.
4. Garnish with shredded lettuce just before serving, if desired.
5. Serve with crackers or wheat thins, or bread cubes to dip.