This wonderful meatless dish is quite tasty, and a great alternative to beef burgers when served on a bun with tomato and lettuce with mayo. Try out this twisted recipe that you will absolutely enjoy it.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C.
2. Grate carrots and onion.
3. Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
4. Add oats, eggs, oil and spices; mix well.
5. Put a parchment paper on a baking sheet and brush with a little oil.
6. Form 4-5 burgers with your hands and put on baking sheet.
7. Bake, in the middle of the oven, for about 15 minutes.
8. Turn the burgers and bake another 15 minutes.
9. Serve hot with puns, tomatoes, lettuce, and mayo.