Enjoy the taste of baby okra that are cooked and seasoned with tomatoes, onions, garlic and olive oil. Trust me; the taste is so irresistible when you serve this dish cold with a squeeze of lemon and pita bread.
Bon appétit …
1. In a skillet, fry the okra in 2 tablespoons of olive oil for about 10 minutes until they change in color.
2. In a saucepan on medium fire, heat the remaining olive oil and add the onion, garlic, and coriander. Cook for 4-5 minutes then add in the okra.
3. Dissolve the tomato paste in 1/2 cup of water then add it to the saucepan, along with the tomato dices and salt.
4. Stir the ingredients and cover the pan. Cook on high heat for around 30 minutes or until the okra become soft.
5. Let the okra cool then add the lemon juice.