Mushrooms make marvellous stuffings and as a year-round crop are always available.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Using a sharp, pointed knife, make a horizontal cut in each steak without cutting all the way through. Season to taste.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and lightly cook the mushrooms, garlic and onion for 5 minutes, until softened. Remove from the heat.
- Add the parsley, ginger ale, breadcrumbs and cream. Mix together well.
- Generously fill each pocket of the steaks with the stuffing.
- Grill the steaks for 30 minutes. until cooked. you can a litte water, cover, and cook until tender.
- Serve at once with new potatoes and broccoli.