For all olive lovers, here is an interesting oriental recipe for black olives dip that you will absolutely love it. It's highly recommended to serve this sauce with Alfokashiya bread, crackers, or salty sticks, along with smooth and creamy labaneh.
1. In a medium bowl, combine olives, olive oil, garlic, and parsley.
2. Using a blender, grind all the ingredients until become like a paste.
3. Add the capers, lemon juice, and seasoning with black pepper and thyme.
4. Grind again until you got a cohesive sauce.
5. Pour the sauce in a serving dish and serve it with whatever you desire of bread, crackers, or salty sticks along with labaneh.