Enjoy each bite of a quintessential Italian snack topped with something particularly Indian. This tasty fusion of bread slices topped with a tandoori chicken mix surely will blow you mind away!
- Saute the onions and tomatoes.
- Add the green chillies.
- Saute to lightly cook the onions and tomatoes till they soften.
- Now add the tandoori chicken. (You can buy tandoori chicken from the market and shred it)
- Add the coriander powder and fresh coriander.
- Mix all well. Saute lightly.
- Top the bread slices with this mix and serve.
Bruschetta: Italian grilled bread topped with olive oil, salt, tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, cheese, chicken, and herbs.