Easy to make, tastes great, and healthy Zucchinis stuffed with bulgur and minced beef and cooked with tomato sauce, flavored with yogurt and garlic mix and finally garnished with dried mint and melted butter for more flavor! try, taste and tell us what you think.
- Garlic Yogurt:
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a low-medium heat.
- Add garlic and tomato paste, turn up the heat and stir for 20 sec.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir.
- Pour water into the garlic and tomato and stir well for about 30 sec.
- In a bowl, soak bulgur with water, cover well and set aside for 20 minutes (until all the water is absorbed).
- Add Onion, Garlic, Oil, Meat and spices.
- Stir in the bulgur and knead until mixed well.
- Trim off the stems and wash the zucchinis.
- Using a fork or serrated tools draw vertical lines on the skin.
- Cut zucchinis horizantally into 2 or 3 pieces (2 1/2 - 4 cm).
- Remove the pulp of the zucchinis.
- Fill zucchinis with the prepared stuffing.
- If there is extra sturrfing, form it into discs.
- Place zucchinis and meat discs into the saucepan over the tomato sauce.
- Add water (to cover the half of the zucchini), cover and cook over a high heat for 45 to 50 mintes.
Yogurt and garlic mix:
- Add yogurt and garlic into a bowl.
- whisk well until you have a smooth mixture. Set aside
- In a apn, saute mint with butter. keep warm.
- Organize zucchinis and meat discs in a serving dish.
- Drizle yogurt and garlic mix over.
- Drizle butter and mint over.
- Serve with Bulgur Pilav.
- Taste, take photos and share your experience with us!
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If you are not ready to try it today, then bookmark this recipe and try it later!