Moroccan food can be pungent and spicy. But in this recipe, the spices infuse the lamb as it cooks gently over indirect heat. Which make this dish rich in flavour and irresistible in the taste.
- The Marinade:
- The Lamb:
Step by Step method
- Add all the marinade ingredients into the food processor and mix until it becomes smooth.
- Cover the Butterflied lamb with the marinade
- Brown all over in a hot pan, about 2-3 minutes per side. Over a high heat and covered.
- Move into a try, cover and cook for 3 hours in the oven
- let the lamb rest for 5 minutes.
- cut into thin slices.
- Heat Oil.
- Add Garlic, parsley, orange rind, and orange juice in order, mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
- pour the hot dressing over the warm lamb.
- serve with grilled potato and sour cream.