Avocado is not fruit a sweet, but distinctly and subtly flavored, with smooth texture. It is used in both savory and sweet dishes. The avocado fruit is so popular in vegetarian cuisine as a substitute for meats in sandwiches and salads because of its high monounsaturated fat content. Check out this Middle Eastern recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Remove the tops from the tomatoes.
2. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3. Drain cut-side down on paper towels.
4. In a small bowl beat together the avocado through seasoned salt until smooth.
5. Stuff the avocado mixture into the tomatoes.
6. To serve sprinkle with ground beef, if desired.