This is a hearty soup with light ingredients and a base of carrots. The blending of potato and other vegetables make the soup more creamy and yet so irresistible. Check out this Mediterranean soup recipe that will melt your heart away!
1. Combine minced chicken, parsley and onion in a mixing bowl and shape to small balls.
2. Arrange kofta balls in an oven tray and bake at 180˚C in a preheated oven for 10 minutes or until balls are cooked.
3. Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to boil stirring constantly.
4. Simmer for15 minutes. Use a stick blender or kitchen blender and puree the soup then strain in strainer.
5. Return the soup to the cleaned saucepan with the cooked chicken balls. Simmer for seconds. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.