Molokhia, also known as Jute or Jews Mallow is the name of both a plant and a dish. This tasty dish has an extremely nutrient dense vegetable that’s widely eaten throughout the Middle East and Asia. Check out this interesting recipe of chicken molokhia with tamer hindi that you will absolutely love it.
1. Dissolve tamer hindi in 1 cup of hot water and set aside
2. Heat olive oil in a large pot; add and fry chicken until half cooked. Add onions and fry until chicken is fully cooked and onions are golden brown.
3. Add garlic, coriander, thawed molokhia and sauté for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add water, 2 cubes MAGGI Chicken Stock and cinnamon stick, stir and bring mixture to a boil.
5. Strain tamer hindi mixture through a sieve and discard any solid pieces, add mixture to pot and simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
6. Serve hot with white rice or pita bread.