Tabbouleh is traditionally served as part of a mezze in the Arab world. It has become a popular ethnic food in Western cultures. The Levantine Arabic tabbuleh is derived from the Arabic word ttbeel means seasoning. Onionin invites today to try our new version of tabbouleh with chicken that you will absolutely love it.
1. Grease a large casserole dish and place the artichokes, chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots, chicken broth, wine, mint, garlic, bulgur wheat and lemon peel in the dish.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth.
3. Add the cornstarch mixture to the vegetable mixture, stirring well.
4. Place chicken on top or the vegetable mixture.
5. Bake, covered, in a 350 F oven for 45 minutes.
6. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted into chicken with ease.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley and cucumbers.