This falafel recipe is so simple to make! The addition of falafels adds some crunch and a delightfully nutty flavor. You'll have a hard time resisting these fresh out of the oven.
1. Preheat the oven to 392°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, add all of the ingredients and blend until you have a chunky paste.
3. Using a tablespoon, take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. Place each ball on the baking tray and push them down slightly. Repeat this until you have used up your entire mixture.
4. Pop in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Once cooked, allow to cool down slightly before serving.