Save money and enjoy the taste of this amazing homemade version of Chinese style chicken salad. It's so easy and much healthier than the restaurant and you can also add more vegetables to your liking, or omit as needed to fit your taste buds. Either way, you’ll never have to order this out again!
1. Marinate the chicken breast in the Soy sauce, black pepper, chili powder and salt.
2. Grill the marinated chicken, including the sauce, for 15 minutes in a grilling pan, turning them from one side to another until fully grilled.
3. Once grilled, slice the chicken into fine long strips.
4. Place the lettuce in a large bowl.
5. Prepare the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic and salt.
6. Add the dressing to the lettuce and mix well.
7. Add the chicken on top.
Taste the dressing before adding to the lettuce to ensure it is not too salty.
You can add 1 tea spoon of olive oil with the dressing.
You can add a pinch of Parmesan cheese to enhance the taste.