How about to add whipped cream to your coffee and make an interesting dessert? Check out this oriental dessert recipe and enjoy the taste!
1. Dissolve the coffee in two tablespoons of boiling water, and leave to cool.
2. Toast nuts lightly under the grill or in a pan and let cool.
3. Whip the cream well, fold in the coffee mixture and the toasted nuts.
4. Pour into glasses or cups, then sprinkle each with sugar.
5. Let it stand for at least 15 minutes, unrefrigerated, to allow the sugar to mix in with the cream, then serve.