Because we are different, we are always trying to provide you with the most interesting recipes from all around the world. Check out this Colombian rice recipe that is very resemble to Middle Eastern one, and you will absolutely love it.
1. Add1/2 cup of oil in the bottom of the pot, then apply the onions; fry for a couple of minutes.
2. Add fideos which are like vermicelli.
3. Cook until the fideos are butterscotch colored; make sure not to burn.
4. Add rice and water to the pot; then add salt; taste water to make sure flavor is right.
5. Cook on medium heat, uncovered, stirring frequently, until all the water is absorbed.
6. Cover and simmer on lowest heat until the bottom is browned but not burned.