Think outside of the box and make your own homemade ketchup, but this time with concord grape. Check out this interesting fusion recipe that will blow you mind away!
1. In a saucepan, cook the grapes with water until pulpy
2. Pass the pulp through a colander, sieve or food mill to make 9 cups grape pulp.
3. Stir in the sugar, vinegar and salt; blend thoroughly.
4. Tie the spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add into the grape pulp.
5. Allow the mixture to gradually cool, stirring occasionally until thick.
6. Remove the spice cheesecloth bag.
7. Laddle the 4 pints ketchup into hot, sterilized jars or bottles and seal immediately.