Looking for cold salad recipes? Check out this fresh, easy, and tasty cold cucumber salad recipe that will please your whole family.
1. Peel cucumbers and slice in half lengthwise.
2. Using a teaspoon, carve out the bitter seeds and discard.
3. Cut the cucumbers into 3x1/2-inch slices. Place cucumber slices in a colander and sprinkle salt over them. Stir the cucumber slices in order to distribute the salt as evenly as possible. Allow to drain for 15 minutes while you make the dressing.
4. Whisk the dressing ingredients together in small bowl.
5. Rinse the cucumber slices, drain, pat dry with paper towels, then mix with the dressing and allow marinating for 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with red pepper strips, if using.