Add more colorful and tasty flavor to your dinner table with this amazing side dish recipe. Make this cumin rice recipe tonight instead of plain old boiled rice, and enjoy the interesting taste that you will absolutely love it.
1. Bring water to a boil in large saucepan.
2. Add butter, bouillon, and cumin. Stir until butter is melted.
3. Add rice and reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. Stir in picante sauce and heat through.
5. Stir in avocado and onions just before serving.