Add an oriental outstanding flavor to your dinner tonight, and enjoy the taste of this basic egg salad that you will absolutely love it. You can customize it by adding in chopped onion, tomatoes, relish or whatever you like.
1. Place eggs in a pot and add enough water to cover eggs by at least one inch.
2. Quickly bring the water to a boil, then remove from heat and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Remove eggs from hot water and immediately place them in a bowl filled with ice until they're cooled completely.
4. Peel the cooled eggs and dice or mash them.
5. Mix together mayonnaise and mustard; combine with the eggs.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to combine.