Sobia is a starchy, milky sweet coconut drink that is really a thirst quenching during hot summer days. From beautiful Egypt, check out this refreshing, cold, sweet recipe of sobia that you will absolutely love it.
1. Start by grinding the rice to fine powder.
2. In a bowl combine water and rice powder, let it set for a while.
3. In a blender, add the rice water and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Blend very well, might take 3-4 minutes until well combined.
5. Strain with cheese cloth, coffee filter or tea strainer.
6. Chill and serve cold.