Slowly cooked green beans with ground beef and tomato, served with rice and pickles. An easy and healthy dish for your busy days.
Step by Step method
- Heat the oil, add garlic and stir for a minute until they start to turn yellow.
- Add meat, brown until done.
- Add tomato, green beans and water.
- Stir and cook for 40 - 45 minutes over medium heat until they are done.
- Stir occasionally checking the liquid level. Add water if necessary.
- Add spices and salt half way through.
- Serve hot with rice and pickles.