Fata is a traditional and very well known dish in the Levant cuisine. This interesting dish has many countless ways in preparing and serving even in the same country. Check out this oriental recipe of fatet sabanekh that you will absolutely love it.
1. In a frying pan, over high heat, add the oil, onion, garlic, stir constantly until golden, add the meat and stir, then add the spinach and stir constantly until evaporate discharged. (Make sure not to overcook and make it too dry)
2. Add the coriander on the top of the mixture and stir for 2 minutes then turn off the heat.
3. Meanwhile, mix the yoghurt sauce ingredients all together very well, adjust the taste to your desire.
4. Cut the bread into medium squares and fry, then put the bread in a large Pyrex dish, or any large bowl or suitable serving dish, add the spinach mixture then the yogurt sauce on top.
5. To serve, add almonds and pine nuts for garnishing.