A light appetizer of fava beans and feta cheese, moisturized with extra virgin olive oil.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic with the oil and set aside
- In a large bowl, and with a fork, finely crumble the cheese.
- Remove fava beens from pods and add to cheese.
- Add cucumber and dill to the cheese.
- Discard the garlic and add the oil to the cheese.
- Mix everything.
- Move to your serving platter or bowl and add a final drizzle of olive oil on top.