Whether you call them appetizers or entrees, starter recipes are incredibly important as they set the tone for the meal to come. Check out this mouth-watering recipe of stuffed mushrooms that you will absolutely love it.
1. Remove stems from mushrooms and chop fine.
2. Put lamb meat, stems, onion, and garlic in a frying pan and sauté in small amount butter or olive oil.
3. Cook until onion is soft, then drain.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Stuff mushroom caps with this mixture.
6. Bake on a cookie sheet at 190 C degrees for 10 minutes.