A golden tender oven fried whole chicken glazed with oil, yogurt, lemon and herbs...
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Place potatoes and carrots in a Pyrex dish (or oven dish).
- Sprinkle salt over and mix.
- Sprinkle salt all over the chicken with your hands.
- Mix lemon juice, yoghurt, paprika, cumin, thyme and oil.
- Glaze the chicken with the yogurt mixture using a brush.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200C).
- Cook covered for about 60 minutes until it is golden brown. (remove the cover at the last 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- Take photos, taste and share your experience with us.
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!