The Arabian cuisine is not that boring, and null cuisine, it always have something new to add to the food list. How about to try out those amazing fried okras and enjoy the irresistible taste.
1. Heat about 1/4-inch of cooking oil in a frying pan.
2. Season flour/cornmeal with salt and pepper to taste.
3. IF FLOUR AND CORNMEAL ARE MIXED: dredge okra in beaten eggs, then dredge in flour-cornmeal mixture.
4. IF FLOUR AND CORNMEAL ARE APPLIED SEPARATELY: dredge okra in flour, then egg, then cornmeal.
5. Place okra in heated oil and fry on medium heat until golden brown. Stir occasionally so all sides get browned.
6. Drain on a paper towel and serve.
Flour and cornmeal may be mixed together or applied separately, and some recipes use only one or the other.