Encourage guests to dive into these tasty finger-food appetizers. Whether you are hosting a fancy cocktail party or just snacking, this finger food recipe will offer you a tasty and easy dish that you will absolutely love it.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (232 C).
2. Gently sauté the garlic in 2 tablespoons butter for about 10 minutes until tender but not brown.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
4. Cut in 4 tablespoons butter until mixture is crumbly like cornmeal.
5. Add parsley, dill, and milk, stir just until evenly moist.
6. Pour into well-greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
7. Spread garlic on top, cover with cheese.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Cool slightly and cut into fingers.
10. For a variation, combine 1 cup of thinly sliced onions in with the garlic before you sauté them.