Have you ever tried grilling fruit pizzas? The pizza crust is transformed as the juices from the fruits absorb and caramelize into the crust. Check out this interesting recipe of Grilled fruit pizza that you will absolutely love it.Bon appétit...
1. On the day of cooking, cut fruit into pieces large enough not to fall through the grill, or place a piece of aluminum foil over grill.
2. Spray the fruit lightly with cooking spray.
3. Grill fruit until grill marks appear. Set fruit aside and prepare the premade pizza crust, as directed, for the grill.
4. Start with a very low fire and cleaned grill.
5. Spray the disks of pizza dough with cooking spray and place on the grill. The dough will cook in about 3-5 minutes.
6. Turn the dough over and spread with strawberry jam (or, use your own favorite jam), then add chocolate morsels and grilled fruit.
7. Cook on grill until melted and hot, about 4-5 more minutes. Serve immediately.