Fresh colorful carrot and radish salad marinated with lemon juice and olive oil. A perfect vegetarian salad for everyone who is on a healthy diet.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Wash carrot, peel and grate or finely slice.
- Cut the stems of the radishes and wash them.
- Cut radishes in half moon shapes, forming 4-6 slices from a radish. or slice just as the carrots.
- Place carrot and radish in a plate.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, salt and lemon juice.
- Pour into the salad and mix.
- You can sprinkle sumac on top (optional).
- Garnish with the parsley and black olives.
- Take photos, taste and share your delicious experience with us.
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!