Who does not like desserts? Personally I enjoy eating them until the last bite. Ok now, how about to enjoy the taste of dessert without feeling regret or guilt. check out this tasty and healthy amazing recipe of Apple Crumble that you absolutely love it.
1. Preheat oven to 190 c.
2. Cut each apple into thin wedges.
3. Place the apples wedges in a deep baking dish. Make sure that the dish is not too big so you will have more than one layer of apple wedges in the bottom of the dish.
4. Sprinkle the wedges evenly with cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the artificial sweetener.
5. To prepare the crumble mixture: combine nuts, flour and 3 tablespoons of the sweetener in a bowl. Add in the butter and knead with your hands until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Spread the crumble mixture all over the apples wedges.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until the apples are tender and the topping mixture is golden.
7. Serve warm.
It is better to avoid aspartame-based sweeteners in this recipe because they lose their sweetness upon heating.