Enjoy your senses with this tasty oriental recipe of chicken and biscuits casserole. This recipe makes a great way to use chicken leftovers, and prepare a nice meal.
1. Blend soups and milk in large skillet on low heat.
2. Add herbs and spices and mix well.
3. Add cooked cut up chicken and frozen vegetables.
4. Heat to warm vegetables and chicken.
5. Put in large ovenproof dish, and bake in 400 degree oven, for 15 minutes.
6. Take chicken dish out of the oven and stir well.
7. Cut up biscuits into fourths and top chicken with biscuits.
8. Bake for another 15 minutes, until biscuits are browned.