Whether you roast it whole, blend into a classic soup or drink as juice like the Olympians do - beetroot is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals and packed with powerful antioxidants - a health-food titan. This is a delicious and easy salad which takes little time and is a great meatless main course. It uses beets, lemon juice, Tahini, garlic, and olive oil. Feel free to include more of your favorite vegetables too.
- Soak beet in water for five minutes until dirt disappears.
- Cut off the roots and boiled in water and then drain, leave to cool down
- Peeled and cut into medium pieces.
- Grinding beet by vegetables grinder
- Add tahini, garlic, salt and a little of olive oil
- Stir well, then put the mixture in a dish and pour the oil over it and its ready to serve.
For a main dish salad, you can add chicken, goat cheese, or salami.