Tortellini are ring-shaped pasta, sometimes also described as "navel shaped", hence their alternative name of "belly button". This kind of pasta can be stuffed with wide variety of foods of your choice. Today we are pleased to introduce to you a new authentic way of homemade tortellini pasta stuffed with mash potato, sautéed lobster and bisque sauce that will blow your mind away! The ingredients are very harmonious together and the taste is absolutely irresistible.
1. In a bowl add AP flour, semolina, egg yolk, whole eggs, salt, and mix well till clean dough is formed. Rest the dough for 10 minutes, then roll it to a thickness of 1mm. By using a round cutter cut the dough and keep it ready for filling.
2. In a medium pot add water and bring it to boil. Add the potato cubes and cook them till the potatoes are cooked then mash.
3. In a casserole add butter, cream, salt, pepper then add the mash potato and by using a whisk mix the mashed potatoes. Cool t them down and stuff the trotline. Place them in freezer then blanch them before pick up.
4. Blanch the lobster, peel, and keep the hands and the tail finely chop it and keep it ready for the sauce.
5. Heat up sautés, add chopped garlic and sauté the hands.
6. Heat up a frying pan, and sautés the lobster and shrimp shells.
7. Add tomato paste, fish stock, salt and pepper and let the sauce reduce.
8. In a separate sautés, sautés the chopped lobster tail and shrimp meat. Add the ready bisque sauce and let it reduce, then garnish with micro greens on top.