Healthy creamy Spinach soup.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- In a pot, Saute onion with butter (or oil) for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach. Saute over medium heat until the water in spinach evaporates.
- Add flour and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add water/chicken stock and salt. bring to a boil.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Optional : blend it with a blender for a smoother soup. or you can serve it with spanich peices.
- Leave Spinach Soup to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk the yogurt with egg and stir in slowly.