I'm a huge fan of Caesar salads, whose not?! But it's almost impossible to find one that's not drowning in fatty dressing and packed with hundreds of unnecessary calories. That's why we are so happy to introduce to you vegan Caesar salad recipe that you absolutely love it.
1. Place vinegar and onion in small bowl and set aside.
2. Make bread crumbs: Heat oven to 350 F (176 C). Place bread on sheet pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Bake until just toasted and slightly browned, about 5 minutes for stale bread (10 to 12 minutes for fresh). Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Place bread, garlic, parsley, and red-pepper flakes in food processor. Pulse several times until mixture resembles bread crumbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Make dressing: In medium bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Set aside or refrigerate until salad assembly.
5. Assemble salad: In large bowl, toss and massage kale with dressing. Add in bread crumbs little by little and continue to toss. Strain onions and place on top of salad. Serve immediately.