Kebbeh karazieh or 'Cherry Kebab' is Unique in taste, delicious beyond a doubt and highly recommended! Sweet sour and meaty – will be like nothing you’ve tried before!!
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Knead the meat with Aleppo spices and salt.
- form the meat into small balls.
- fry with butter until tender.
- Remove the balls from the pan and set aside.
- Roast the flour with the remaining butter.
- Add salt and Cherries.
- Simmer covered over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring ocasionaly.
- Add the meat balls and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the bread triangles in a serving platter.
- Pour the meat balls with the cherry sauce over. Garnish with parsley.