Kebdeh Mtajaneh is a traditional dish of Lamb Liver cooked with Garlic and Coriander. This dish can be eaten as a starter or part of mezze collection but it is as good with warm arabic bread as a nice supper
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Wash the liver and dry gently on a kitchen paper.
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the Chilli, liver and garlic and cook on high heat.
- Add the coriander two minutes from the end and season with salt and pepper.
- The whole cooking process should take no longer than 5 - 7 minutes. You want the liver to be just done.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon.