Sweet tooth? Indulge with this Middle Eastern dessert that will melt your heart away! Keshtalyeh is a sweet Arabic pudding that is served in many occasions, try it out and enjoy the taste!
1. In a pot, combine water and corn starch, stir well.
2. Add the milk and put the pot over medium heat, and stir all the ingredients well.
3. When the mixture starts to boil, Lower the heat, leave for 20 minutes, and stirring constantly.
4. Add the sugar, blossom water and rose water. Keep stirring for 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
5. Pour Keshtalyeh in serving cups, leave to cool at room temperature, and then transfer the cups into the refrigerator. Leave to chill.
6. Before serving, garnish each cup, almonds and pistachios.