Kisir is a crunchy, spicy, filling salad that tastes great! You will get hooked once you try it! But this is not your typical ‘side dish’ salad. It’s a salad that’s served mainly at tea parties or gatherings…it’s accompanied by tea mainly!
- For the Bulgur:
- The Seasoning:
- The Salad
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Clean and wash bulgur; drain the water and put into a large bowl.
- Add hot water and cover the bowl tightly.
- Let the bulgur steam for about 15 minutes.
- Once steamed, add the seasoning ingredients to the steamed bulgur. At this stage, you may need to use your hands to make sure everything is mixed properly. The color of the bulgur will have a reddish tint.
- Chop all the salad ingredients and combine in a medium sized bowl.
- Once the bulgur is ready, add the chopped salad into the seasoned bulgur and mix well with a spoon.
- Take photos and share your tasty experience with us.
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!