If you are not a red meat lover, you can still enjoy the taste of meat in poultry. Check out this Middle Eastern recipe of chicken kofta that will delight your dinner table tonight.
1. Heat oven to 350 F (176 C) degrees.
2. In food processor combine the red bell pepper, parsley, garlic, pepper, and onion until thoroughly mixed. Ingredients can be used as listed, but tend to hold better when mixed with the chicken.
3. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add chicken and mix well.
4. Wet hands with water and form the mixture into balls, patties, or cigar-shaped pieces, whichever you desire.
5. Place on greased cookie sheet or shallow baking dish in oven and cook for 20 minutes.