Finger food is food meant to be eaten directly using the hands, in contrast to food eaten with a knife and fork, chopsticks, or other utensils. Check out this amazing finger food recipe and impress everyone on your dining table!
1. Allow cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
2. Place in mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend until smooth. (Mixture will be quite dry).
3. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Spray well with vegetable oil spray.
5. Press/roll mixture into 1 inch balls by hand; place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
6. Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Drain on paper toweling. Serve warm with any kind of your favorite dip.
Bisquick is a pre-mixed baking mix sold by General Mills under its Betty Crocker brand, consisting of flour, shortening, salt, and baking powder.