Pomegranate rollup that is made without adding sugar! a yummy snack that can replace candy with and you can also garnish your cakes and dessert dishes with.
Step by Step method
- Juice enough pomegranate seeds to have one cup of liquid.
- Peel and dice the quince.
- Place pomegranate juice, diced quince, and lemon juice in a pot and cover. Bring to a boil on medium flame and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- With a hand blender puree the fruit until it has a smooth consistency and it’s void of any lumps.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the pomegranate and quince mixture on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250° for 1 hour or until the liquid mixture takes a leathery texture.