What is better than lemons and ice cream in the summer, nothing that I can think of? This treat is perfect, very tasty and refreshing, quick and easy to make, with ingredients always found in the freezer.
1. In a tall 10-ounce soda glass, combine the lemonade concentrate and the 1 teaspoon ice cream.
2. Add a little carbonated water to mix the lemonade and vanilla ice cream, stirring the drink with a long-handled spoon.
3. Top the drink with the 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
4. Fill the glass with 1/2 to 3/4 cup carbonated water.
5. Top with the cherry or lemon zests.
6. Serve immediately with 2 straws and a spoon.